We finished filming on Sunday, and considering all of the obstacles we had in getting this far I have to say I'm fairly pleased with the footage I have seen so far. As I said in earlier posts, we had a ridiculously short schedule and a number of mishaps along the way. If on Day 5 you had said we would wrap on Sunday having only dropped one scene and a half dozen shots I'd have taken your hand off.
Staggy gets back in 3 and a half weeks and by then we'll have an idea of how the film looks, and if there are any other reshoots and pick ups to do. We also will have to shoot scene 33 in that window - assuming we can get all of the cast together. In the meantime, David has one of our precious hard drives with him in London and he's busy synching sound and preparing to compile the first edit.
James and I have spent the last few days returning props, costumes and other bits of kit while marvelling at the shitty August weather we've been having - the main bright spot on the horizon being that the bulk of the photography has already taken place!
Next I need to pull me finger oot me arse and start updating the cast and crew pages.
Will try our best to keep this busy during the shoot and post-production.